Hallmark Inn Manchester South
340 Wilmslow Road Fallowfield, Manchester, Gtr Manchester M14 6AF - United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 01612240461
You may be visiting Manchester on business, an important client appointment, a strategy meeting or winning a new piece of business. Or you may have heard how absolutely amazing Manchester is as a must see place to visit and you’re planning to see all the city centre attractions, a superstar concert or a football match. Whatever reason you choose to stay in Manchester, the Hallmark Inn Manchester South (formerly known as the Best Western Willow Bank Hotel) makes for preparation perfect. We’re just over 3 miles from the heart of the Manchester city centre and a short taxi journey from either Manchester Piccadilly or Oxford Road train stations. We’re also really easy to get to from the M56 and M60 motorways whether you’re travelling in from the east or the west.
By Car (from the south):
- From the M6 motorway, join the M56 motorway towards Manchester and Manchester Airport.
- Follow the M56 to the end, until it becomes initially a 50 mph carriageway, then a 40mph carriageway.
- This is now the A5103.
- Continue straight on at the crossroads, where the A5145 intersects with the A5103.
- Continue on through 2 sets of traffic lights.
- Continue on through 2 pedestrian crossings with traffic lights, you will pass the playing fields on the left-hand side.
- At the next set of traffic lights turn right, following the signs towards Withington.
- Continue along this road (Mauldeth Road West), going straight on at the first set of traffic lights.
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left, this is now Wilmslow Road.
- The hotel is a few hundred metres further on, on the left-hand side, just past the Lansdowne Hotel, and just before Mcdonald’s.
By Car (from the north):
- From the M62, West Yorkshire or the M61, Preston, join the M60 motorway, following the signs towards Manchester Airport.
- Leave the M60 motorway at junction 5.
- Keep left and immediately exit left towards Northenden.
- Turn left at the traffic lights, with the post house on the left-hand side.
- Continue along this road for about 2 miles (3.25 km), the hotel is situated on the left-hand side about 500 metres after Withington, just after the Lansdowne Hotel, and just before Mcdonald’s.
By Car (from the city centre):
- Follow Oxford Road from the city centre, following the signs for the universities.
- Continue along this road for about 2 miles (3.25 km) through Rusholme. Oxford Road then turns into Wilmslow Road.
- Pass the Sainsbury's supermarket on the left-hand side and the Mcdonald’s on the right, the hotel is on the right-hand side, just after the Mcdonald’s.