Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They allow us to distinguish you from other users
when you visit this site and to provide helpful features such as your recent searches. Cookies themselves
Book online or call +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates.
One of the finest hotels in the Irish capital, the five star Radisson SAS St. Helen's Hotel stands in the magnificent Formal gardens surrounded by established woodlands on the Stillorgan Road in the prestigious Booterstown district, overlooking Dublin Bay. Our hotel was formerly Ireland's most important historic houses and has been meticulously restored and adapted to offer five star luxury accommodations for both leisure and business travellers.
• Just 3.5 miles south of the city centre, the hotel is close to all city attractions and is 16 kilometres from the Dublin International Airport.
• We offer 151 luxurious rooms and suites, classically styled as an extension to the historic house.
• The hotel offers complimentary parking for 220 cars.
• Guests can use our fitness room.
• Talavera is our Italian restaurant where sumptuous food is served in an exquisite ambience.
• Light meals and afternoon tea is served in the Ballroom Lounge and Orangerie Bar.
• We offer 11 meeting rooms and can cater for almost a 1,000 guests for an exhibition or show.
• All areas of the Hotel are accessible by wheelchair except for 4 meeting rooms in the old house
• We have 8 partially disabled bedrooms which are currently being upgraded to include enhanced/ additional facilities along with one fully disabled bedroom.
Our secure connection ensures your details are protected.
Your details are only used to guarantee your booking and nothing else.
You will pay absolutely no booking fees - You pay the hotel direct and
we won't charge you a single penny.
Would you like to know more?
You can find further information in our Privacy Statement
and Terms & Conditions
These are general hotel policies for
Radisson Blu St Helens Hotel.
As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
Telephone +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates
Infotel™ is a division of Infotel Solutions Ltd.Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Infotel Solutions Ltd, DFC House, Boston Road, Gosberton, Spalding, Lincs UK PE11 4NR For further information visit www.infotelsolutions.com
Desktop | Mobile