Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel
Blonk Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 2AU - United Kingdom
Booking Line: +44 (0)1775 843417
Expectations MET. In fact, we`ll aim to exceed all of your expectations when you stay at the Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel.
The hotel is in a fantastic location. It`s easy to get here, and you`ll find loads to do. Take a peek at the shops, the theatre or the museums. Take a hike to the Peaks. Or stay put. You`ll have a spacious comfortable bedroom with great room service. And you`ll always enjoy the atmosphere, the food and the company in the bar and restaurant
The comfortable Standard Rooms of the Sheffield Metropolitan, feature room service, TV with Freeview channels, complimentary toiletries, high-speed Internet access (fees apply) and coffee and tea-making facilities. The new Business Class rooms, feature double beds, extra fluffy comfy duvets, plump pillows, and a mattress to gurantee a fabulous nights sleep
• On Site car parking is now available at the hotel.
• From the North and South, exit M1 Junction 33
• Follow dual carriage way and signs for Sheffield (A630 which becomes A 57) for approx. 4.5 miles until you come see signs for Lower Don Valley
• Move into right Hand lane and turn right at traffic lights onto Derek Dooley Way
• Stay in Left Hand Lane and follow road through first set of traffic lights
• At next set of lights stay left in filter lane onto the Wicker – you will see Wicker Pharmacy
• Carry straight on to set of lights (bus stop next to it) then turn left over Ladys Bridge
• You will see hotel on your left, pull in to hotel car park on your left just after bridge.
• Parking is available in the Q Car Park on Broad Street, opposite the hotel. If you don’t have much luggage it is recommended you park your car first and then proceed to the hotel.
• The Address for the Q Park, is Broad Street West, Castlegate, Sheffield, S1 2BQ
By road to Q-Park Castlegate
• From the North and South, exit M1 Junction 33,
• Follow dual carriage way and signs for Sheffield (A630 which becomes A 57) to Park Square Roundabout.
• Take the 5th exit onto Exchange Place B6073 (follow signs for Ponds Forge)
• Turn left onto Broad Street
• Castlegate Car Park is located on the right.
By foot from Car Park to The Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel
• Exit car park of pedestrian entrance and turn left
• Walk straight ahead and then cross over Blonk Street,
• The Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel will be directly in front of you.
Travelling by Rail?
Exit Train Station at main entrance and turn Right, Follow main road along to foot bridge.
Go up and over foot bridge and walk straight on across tram lines and down a footpath which takes you over a fly over down to the road side. The hotel is in front of you on the right. Walking should take approximately 10 minutes. Alternatively taxis are available at the station and will take 5 minutes costing around £5.00.