These are general hotel policies for
As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
Please inform Lisbon Calling in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Please note that a deposit of 30% of the total reservation amount will be charged on the day of booking by bank transfer. Lisbon Calling will email guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged in cash upon check-in.
Accepted Credit Cards
No credit cards accepted for payment, Cash only.