Best Western Willow Bank Hotel
340 Wilmslow Road Fallowfield, Manchester, Gtr Manchester M14 6AF - United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 01612240461
Refurbished in 2007, this hotel has great access to the region's major roads, free secure car parking, complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout and a convenient location within easy reach of the city centre and airport.
The modern 3-star hotel has a great location on the outskirts of the city centre, within easy reach of the universities, the main conference arenas and the city's entertainment facilities and shopping centres. The good access to the area's main roads means you can reach everything that Manchester has to offer within a matter of minutes. The city centre is just 5 minutes away and Manchester airport is only 15 minutes away. The hotel has ample secure, easy-access parking available for free.
The hotel is designed to help you relax and unwind from the moment you arrive. Enter the magnificent Skyway lounge, overlooking the tree-lined Wilmslow Road, and sink into the beautiful leather armchairs before retiring to your comfortable and well-appointed room.
By Car (from the south):
- From the M6 motorway, join the M56 motorway towards Manchester and Manchester Airport.
- Follow the M56 to the end, until it becomes initially a 50 mph carriageway, then a 40mph carriageway.
- This is now the A5103.
- Continue straight on at the crossroads, where the A5145 intersects with the A5103.
- Continue on through 2 sets of traffic lights.
- Continue on through 2 pedestrian crossings with traffic lights, you will pass the playing fields on the left-hand side.
- At the next set of traffic lights turn right, following the signs towards Withington.
- Continue along this road (Mauldeth Road West), going straight on at the first set of traffic lights.
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn left, this is now Wilmslow Road.
- The hotel is a few hundred metres further on, on the left-hand side, just past the Lansdowne Hotel, and just before Mcdonald’s.
By Car (from the north):
- From the M62, West Yorkshire or the M61, Preston, join the M60 motorway, following the signs towards Manchester Airport.
- Leave the M60 motorway at junction 5.
- Keep left and immediately exit left towards Northenden.
- Turn left at the traffic lights, with the post house on the left-hand side.
- Continue along this road for about 2 miles (3.25 km), the hotel is situated on the left-hand side about 500 metres after Withington, just after the Lansdowne Hotel, and just before Mcdonald’s.
By Car (from the city centre):
- Follow Oxford Road from the city centre, following the signs for the universities.
- Continue along this road for about 2 miles (3.25 km) through Rusholme. Oxford Road then turns into Wilmslow Road.
- Pass the Sainsbury's supermarket on the left-hand side and the Mcdonald’s on the right, the hotel is on the right-hand side, just after the Mcdonald’s.