Our Use of Cookies

Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They allow us to distinguish you from other users when you visit this site and to provide helpful features such as your recent searches. Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information, and Infotel does not use cookies to collect personal information.

I Understand More information

873,972 hotels, resorts, spas, guesthouses, apartments, lodges, motels, hostels and inns

Book online or call +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates.

Search for a city, town, county, region, post code, hotel name, landmark, airport, train station, stadium...
 
icon for the search function
Search
Map

Checking In & Out:

10:00 12:00

Hotel Facilities

General Sun terrace
Terrace
Internet Free WiFi
Internet services
WiFi
WiFi available in all areas

Parking

Free parking

Accommodation

Additional bathroom
Additional Toilet
Air Conditioning
Balcony
Bathroom
Blu-ray player
Children's high chair
City view
Cleaning products
Clothes rack
Coffee machine
Dining area
Dining table
Dishwasher
DVD Player
Electric kettle
Extra Long Beds (> 2 metres)
Flat-screen TV
Free toiletries
Hairdryer
Heating
iPad
Kitchen
Kitchenware
Linen
Minibar
Outdoor dining area
Outdoor furniture
Oven
Patio
Private entrance
Refrigerator
Satellite Channels
Seating Area
Semi-detached
Shared Toilet
Shower
Sofa
Stovetop
Terrace
Toaster
Toilet
Towels
Tumble dryer
Upper floors accessible by stairs only
Wardrobe/Closet
Washing Machine

Dining

Casa Xonar

Rua da Arrochela 23, Silves, 8300-132 - Portugal
Booking Line: +44 (0)1775 843417
photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo
 

Casa Xonar is located in Silves, just 300 metres from the historical Silves Castle. With a terrace and sweeping views, the house is 17 km from lively Portim√£o and 20 km from popular Rocha Beach. The spacious house features a flat-screen satellite TV, DVD and Blu-ray player. It comes with an equipped kitchen and an outside kitchenette on the terrace. It has 2 bathrooms with free toiletries. Guests may use either the kitchen or the outside kitchenette in order to cook their own meals. Meals may be enjoyed either indoor or al fresco, on the terrace. Carvoeiro is 15 km away and has a well-known beach area. Lagoa is at a 9 km distance. The nearest golf course is 5.7 km from this unit. Faro International Airport is a 44-minute drive from the Casa Xonar.

Read more

Casa Xonar:Select your dates

Check in dateCheck out date
To view rates and availability, please select the dates you wish to stay  

Hotel Policies

These are general hotel policies for Casa Xonar. As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.

Important Information
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount must be paid by bank transfer on the day of booking. The remaining 70% deposit of the total reservation must be paid by bank transfer 60 days before arrival.
Accepted Credit Cards
No credit cards accepted for payment, Cash only.
oneonone