Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They allow us to distinguish you from other users
when you visit this site and to provide helpful features such as your recent searches. Cookies themselves
Book online or call +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates.
Fully prepared for walking and cycling holidays, the Arlington provides:
- An outside tap for muddy walking boots
- Dry storage for walking boots or bikes
- A drying room for outdoor clothing
- Complimentary filling of thermos flasks at breakfast
- Advice on places of interest, where to eat, parking and more
- And, on request, afternoon tea and home-made cake on return from walking or packed lunches to take with you in the morning
The hotel can be used as your emergency contact point should you need them for any reason so there is always someone at the end of the phone.
Our secure connection ensures your details are protected.
Your details are only used to guarantee your booking and nothing else.
You will pay absolutely no booking fees - You pay the hotel direct and
we won't charge you a single penny.
Would you like to know more?
You can find further information in our Privacy Statement
and Terms & Conditions
These are general hotel policies for
As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
Telephone +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates
Infotel™ is a division of Infotel Solutions Ltd.Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Infotel Solutions Ltd, Boston Road, Gosberton, Spalding, Lincs UK PE11 4NR For further information visit www.infotelsolutions.com
Desktop | Mobile