The Infotel Gift Vouchers are owned and operated by Infotel Solutions Limited of DFC House, Boston Road, Gosberton, Lincolnshire PE11 4NR
You may contact us using any of the following methods:
Telephone: +44 (0)1775 843417
Post: DFC House, Boston Road, Gosberton, Lincolnshire PE11 4NR
- INFORMATION ON WHO WE ARE AND THIS AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions apply to Infotel Gift Vouchers
- This document sets out an agreement between you and us governing the possession and use of the Gift Vouchers.
This agreement will last for a period of 12 months, starting on the date that the Gift Voucher was purchased.
This agreement and all communications between us and you shall be in the English language.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- A Gift Voucher is a prepaid payment voucher which may be used to pay for accommodation and services at all hotels
on www.infotel.co.uk. It is designed for use in hotel transactions conducted in UK Sterling
- The Gift Voucher is an electronic money ("e-money") product, regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
The purchase of a Gift Voucher is the purchase of a means of payment, it is not a deposit. You will not earn
interest on the balance of the voucher. The voucher and associated balance are valid for a period of 12 months
from the date of purchase (or date we accept payment for your order in the case of vouchers purchased on the Internet).
- The maximum value that may be loaded onto the voucher is £1,000.
- IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE OF GIFT VOUCHERS
- The Gift Voucher is a financial services product, and we are therefore required by law to hold certain
information about our customers. We also use this information to help us identify you and your
voucher in the event that it is lost or stolen. We only keep this information as long as is necessary
and for the purposes described.
- Before you apply for the Gift Voucher you will be required to provide the following information:
- For single purchases or cumulative purchases that are under £1000 we will record your
name and address and date of birth, and may ask for other information, for instance your
email address and mobile phone number.
- Where you apply for a voucher via the Internet, or where we feel it is necessary, we may carry
out certain checks to verify your identity, which may include an electronic identity check.
When we carry out these checks, your personal information may be disclosed to credit reference
agencies and fraud prevention agencies. These agencies may keep a record of the information
and a footprint may be left on your credit file, although the footprint will denote that the search
was not a credit check and was not carried out in support of a credit application. It is an
identity check only, and will therefore have no adverse affect on your credit rating.
- The purchase of or use of the Gift Voucher will indicate to us that you consent to the checks
described in this agreement being undertaken.
- HOW TO USE THE GIFT VOUCHER
- A Gift Voucher may be used by the purchaser of the Gift Voucher or it may be given to another person as a gift.
- The Gift Voucher may be used in full or part payment for hotel
bookings. In the case of part payment, the person using the Gift Voucher will be required to pay the
outstanding amount of the purchase by an alternative means, for example, cash or debit or credit card.
- If you use a voucher for a transaction in a currency other than Pounds Sterling, the transaction will be converted to Pounds
Sterling at a rate set by the banks. The exchange rate varies throughout the day and is not set by us, therefore we are
not responsible for and cannot guarantee you will receive a favourable exchange rate. You can ask us for information
about the exchange rate used after the transaction has been completed by contacting Customer Services.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS OF VOUCHERS
- All vouchers are non refundable and non cancellable. Once the voucher is redeemed or used to book a hotel
then usual cancellation policies for the hotel will apply and all refunds will be provided in vouchers as
we cannot refund part cash and part voucher amounts.
- EXPIRY OF THE GIFT VOUCHER AND YOUR RIGHT TO REDEEM
- Your Gift Voucher will cease to be valid 12 months from the date of purchase - this is
referred to as the "expiry date". On that date, the vouchers will expire and you will
not be entitled to use the voucher.
- KEEPING YOUR GIFT VOUCHER AND DETAILS SAFE
- You are responsible for keeping your Gift Voucher and its details safe. This means
you must take all reasonable steps to avoid the loss, theft or misuse of the Gift Voucher
or details. Do not disclose the Gift Voucher details to anyone except where
necessary to complete a transaction.
- LOST OR STOLEN GIFT VOUCHERS
- If you lose your Gift Voucher or it is stolen or damaged please notify Infotel Solutions Ltd
immediately by telephoning Customer
- Any live vouchers that are required to be re issued will require a full security check from
Infotel before re issuing the voucher. Should the check not be successful, to prevent voucher
thefts we will not re issue the voucher.
- PURCHASES FROM HOTELS AND TRANSACTION DISPUTES
- We are not responsible for the safety, legality, quality or any other aspect of the goods and
services purchased with the Gift Vouchers.
- If you believe you did not authorise a particular transaction, or if you have any dispute over the
goods or services purchased, you should first attempt to resolve such disputes directly with the
hotel or service provider.
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect certain information about the purchaser and the users of the Gift Voucher in order to operate
the Gift Voucher programme. For the purpose of collecting personal information Infotel Solutions Ltd
are the Data Controllers as described in the Data Protection Act 1998. Infotel Solutions Ltd appear on the
ICO Data Controllers Register.
- Unless you have provided your permission, your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes, nor
will it be shared with third parties unconnected with the Gift Voucher scheme.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed or amended at any time for legal, regulatory or security
reasons or to enable the proper delivery of or to improve the delivery of the Gift Voucher scheme.
If any changes are made they will be publicised online at
- LAW AND COURTS
- The law of England and Wales applies to these Terms and Conditions and the courts of England and
Wales will deal with any legal proceedings between us.
- YOUR CONFIRMATION
- All confirmations are automatically sent to you by e-mail, you must check that your booking details
are correct as per your booking when you receive your confirmation.
- NO SHOW
- In the event of a no show at the hotel without informing us will result in a 100% loss of the booking cost.
- HOTEL INFORMATION
- Infotel aim to ensure that all hotel information on the website and detailed by our
consultants is accurate to the very best of our knowledge.
- Infotel add and remove hotels continuously and the hotels on www.infotel.co.uk are
subject to seasonal availability. New hotels are constantly added as we improve our
choice of hotels. Should you purchase an Infotel voucher and the recipient is not
happy with the choice of hotels, we will be unable to refund any vouchers.