The White Hart sits proudly between the medieval splendour of Lincoln Cathedral and the imposing walls of Lincoln Castle. The quaint cobbled streets leading up to the hotel which was endowed with its emblem by Richard II when he stayed at the hostelry in 1372 are reminiscent of earlier centuries.
The present building reflects the stature of its noble heritage and presents a comfortable refined ambience for both business and pleasure.
There are 5 meeting rooms that start at a boardroom for 10 persons, up to private dining for 120 persons. We also have a civil wedding licence for weddings.
Local Attractions are, The Castle and Cathedral next door to us, the Medieval Bishops Palace, Ellis Mill (a working mill built in 1798), Museum of Lincolnshire Life, Harding House Gallery, and the Usher Gallery, not to mention RAF Waddington, and Scampton (home of the red arrows). In nearby Newark we have the international antique and collectors fayre.