Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. They allow us to distinguish you from other users
when you visit this site and to provide helpful features such as your recent searches. Cookies themselves
Book online or call +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates.
After 30 years running successful hotels throughout the island, Marcus and Diana were delighted to purchase the Shakespeare in 2007. It is uniquely positioned on the edge of Jersey’s beautiful and tranquil country lanes overlooking the bay of La Hocq, and a 5 minute drive from historically rich sites and attractions.
Now making the hotel their own, they have refurbished all public areas and are working their way through the rooms and the rest of the hotel to create a modern, relaxed and comfortable atmosphere and style.
The hotel benefits from a range of facilities briefly set out below:
• Private access to beach across the road
• FREE use of deck chairs and sun loungers
• Alfresco dining on South facing sun terrace with sea views
• Large private car park with disabled parking spaces
• Hotel bicycles available for hire
• Daily transfers to town on Hotel Minibus
Bus Stop outside the Hotel
• Fishing, Walking and Cycling trips organised on request
• FREE Wi-fi throughout the hotel
• 50% reduction for children 2-15 years when sharing a room with 2 adults
• No extra charges for cots, early meals & Children’s Menu available
• Weekly BBQ throughout main season
• Weekly Cocktail Party
• Weekly entertainment
• Games room with Nintendo Wii, pool table and darts
• Lift to most rooms
• Disabled WC and ramp access into the hotel
• Special diets catered for
• Laundry facilities
Our secure connection ensures your details are protected.
Your details are only used to guarantee your booking and nothing else.
You will pay absolutely no booking fees - You pay the hotel direct and
we won't charge you a single penny.
Would you like to know more?
You can find further information in our Privacy Statement
and Terms & Conditions
Telephone +44 (0)1775 843417 at standard rates
Infotel™ is a division of Infotel Solutions Ltd.
Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
Registered Office: Infotel Solutions Ltd, Boston Road, Gosberton, Spalding, Lincs UK PE11 4NR For further information visit www.infotelsolutions.com