These are general hotel policies for
Circus Circus Las Vegas.
As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
Must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
Please note: An additional tax will be applied to the resort fee, and this tax is not included in the quoted rate.
The nightly mandatory resort fee includes the following:
1. Two (2) K-cups for a Keurig coffee maker
2. In-room Wi-Fi
3. One (1) premium ride at The Adventuredome
4. Chips and salsa at Blue Iguana Mexican Express with minimum $8 purchase valid for one (1) visit
5. Two (2) Midway games
6. Buy one (1), get one (1) free drink at West Casino or Slots A Fun bar (or a $5 credit toward other beverage purchase)
7. Two (2) Fitness Room passes valid each day of your stay for up to two (2) people
8. Printing of your boarding pass at the Mail and Info desk in the hotel lobby
9. Local and 800-number calls up to 30 minutes
Please note: Per Circus Circus Las Vegas policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
Please note: Circus Circus Las Vegas does not accept cash deposit for incidental charges and requires a credit or debit card upon check-in.
Accepted Credit Cards
Carte Blanche. Discover. JCB. Diners Club. Euro/Mastercard. Visa. American Express.