These are general hotel policies for
Hostel Cat Las Vegas.
As they may vary per room type; please also check the room description.
Hostel Check-In Requirements:
1. Guests must be 18 or older.
2. All guests must have:
- A non-U.S. passport OR Canadian drivers license OR
- A US passport WITH a current out-of-state government-issued ID (such as a driverâ??s license) OR
- A US State ID WITH out of state Student ID
Proof of current travel outside the USA may be requested.
3. Additional taxes do apply and will be charged at check in. Please see Hotel Policies for further information. A deposit is collected at the time of check-in and may be refundable.
4. There is also a nominal surcharge for towel rentals.
The Hostel Cat Las Vegas encourages a very social environment and noise may be an issue.
Please contact the hostel directly for directions to the property.
Please contact Hostel Cat Las Vegas if you are booking a group. It is not guaranteed that groups will remain together.
The Hostel Cat is open from 08:00 - 01:00 hrs, current guests have 24-hour access.
Check in from 14:00 - 01:00hrs
Check out from 08:00 - 01:00hrs
You must show a valid government issued photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Accepted Credit Cards
Euro/Mastercard. Visa. American Express.